Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Monthly EAP limit

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Good Morning, 

I can imagine your frustration on this. The EAP limit is functional via Internet Banking provided that you have activated EAP limit  with branch already or contact center. If the EAP limit was not activated you won't be able to make use of this feature. To activate you can contact us here: 086 123 0000 or visit the nearest branch for further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

786user

i tried using the internet banking the way it was explained , but i was still told to go to a branch to increase my EAP limit 

please advise

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hi there,

This feature is currently under development and unavailable. Please feel free to visit the nearest branch as an intrim solution to this matter at the moment.

Regards,

Boitumelo

endimande
Occasional Visitor
I'm struggling to change my credit card EAP it doesn't change still, and need to change it urgently for airport use
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. One of our consultants will assist you.

JennaMonteith
New Contributor

Please repost number to call- the number you have added does not exist.

JennaMonteith
New Contributor

Hi,

I am feeling super frustrated.

I installed the app and suddonly all EAP limits are at R0 which they were not before.

I tried adjusting the limit as per your recommendation and it says that I have to go into my bank.

I work from 8-5; so can now only go in on the weekend and need to make payments this week.

What can be done to do this electronically so that I do not have to visit a branch?

Kind regards,

Jenna

Phum_
Visitor

When will we be able to change our EAP limit on the app again or are we obliged to go into a bank to d this? 

Gershy
Occasional Visitor

I can decrease my EAP limit but I cant increase it how do I deal with this issue.

busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Corymoses101,

The option has been temporarily discontinued. Please bare with us as we find a safer alternative to make that option available again.

corymoses101
Occasional Visitor
The option to increase the EAP limit isn't available on this new internet banking website, and I've been receiving error messages on the app. Please fix this!
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Kjseynisch,

The monthly EAP limit includes all transactions whereas the daily limit includes the till points and withdrawals.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

kjseynisch
New Contributor
Is EAP for card swipes at till points as well? Or only electronic transfers/payments via internet, cell and app?
kjseynisch
New Contributor

Hi there

Does my EAP limit also mean for actual card payments and swipes at till points? Or does EAP only refer to internet transfers?

If it does not include card payments at till points, how would I increase that limit?

Thanks

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

HI Krish,

For business account please call 0860238837 for assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

krish
Solution

Hi,

There is no settings menu in the dropdown box when I go to Profile. Please assist. It is a business Account

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator
You can increase your EAP limit via internet banking and the App.
pak05862
Solution
New Contributor

I still cannot find how to change my Limit. I don't have card under my settings!

please help.

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Gzie_02,

Great stuff, enjoy!

Regards,

Standard Bank

Gzie_02
New Contributor
Not to worry I found it under settings > Cards > EAP Limits