Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Monthly EAP limit

Solved
8 REPLIES 8
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Sheraldine,

I can imagine your frustration on this matter. Please note that you can now amend your EAP limit via your app provided that it was activated at your nearest branch. 

You can contact our contact centre alternatively to activate your EAP limit. Kindly contact us here: 0860 123 000.

Let me know should you still require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Sheraldine
I was at the bank and it was set,but why is it again on zero?it's ridiculous I can't go up and down just for EAP limit to be set....again
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi All,

The good news is that you can now change your EAP limits on the smartphone app. Simply update the app and follow the steps listed here:

http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/What-s-new/How-do-I-change-my-EAP-limit-on-the-app/ta-p/3402

heinhsnj
Solution
Hi Guys...I have the same problem still with no solution. My EAP limit was changed to zero for some reason and I cannot get it back. Went to the branch to changed,still zero on the app. Logged a tech callin Feb 2015, no feedback there...I have even uninstalled the app after I was de-registered at the bank and redone every thing and stilll not working. I have almost no joy with this app.
adelle
Solution
Occasional Visitor
Just the answer I was looking for, thank you.
Loretta
Solution
This helped thank you

nokwandakwe
Solution
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Reeza, your monthly EAP limit can be changed at your nearest branch if it is set at zero. Thereafter you may call us on 0860 123 000 to change your EAP limit. Hope this helps and let us know if you do have any other queries.

reezaseedat
The app is not allowing me to make a payment due to monthly EAP limit. It's currently set at 0, how do I change this?
Go to the solution >