Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

My account and balance not displaying

5 REPLIES 5
Cabbie
Hi Lesedi… How long did it take you to fix this..??
And what was the cause of it..??
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Lesedi31.

Is your app still showing zero balances? If yes, please send an email to [email protected] with a subject line "Balance not reflecting" to investigate the matter. Alternatively, you can contact our team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4 for immediate assistance.

Kind regards. 

Fana.

Lesedi31
Hi I have been trying to check my balances on my account. All that is being displayed is R0.00 in all my accounts and I know that, that is impossible. Please do assist me as soon as possible. I can't even tap onto the dashboards, the app won't allow me. Please assist
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Kunga2018,

Please can you send us your email address registered for mobile banking, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "account balance not showing on app" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Kunga2018
Occasional Visitor
My banking app is not showing my acc balance and the cellphone banking it forever says "system not running try again later"what's the cause of that
Chimuanya
My money not displaying on my app as I normally open it