Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

MyBills

4 REPLIES 4
Justdreaming
Visitor
It’s crazy that you can perform far less important tasks on the Standard Bank app from insurance to investing, but the app appears to be missing one of the most basic functions - namely MyBills! How is this app helpful to business owners who have to pay VAT, EMP, Tax, etc when initiated by one’s accountant via SARS efiling. Am I missing something? Where is it? I’ve searched and searched.
Gremblin
New Contributor

Again Mybills not working as month-end when trying to pay SARS. I log in, select my payment, enter the correct OTP, and then I am simply logged out with the following message "Your session has expired. Please sign in again to continue banking ". I have tried twice. If only I could continue with my banking. Also why is Mybills not available on the app? At least I would have another channel to try use the facility.

Another issue with Mybills is that the profile only receives instructions for the main account linked to the card linked to internet banking. If you wanted to use Mybills for a different account that  is linked to your main profile, you will not receive the mybill information on your profile. The workaround is to now have separate profiles for each account just so that you can use Mybills on each of those accounts, which is cumbersome and defeats the point of linking muliple accounts to a profile. The mybills payment instruction should appear for all linked accounts.

Lvdheever
New Contributor

Crazy response Mandy! It shows no real desire to respond properly and resolve the customers problem.

You just have to flippen test your own app. The Pay MyBills functionality is not implemented in the app. It has nothing to do with the specific account.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Gremblin,

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "MyBills" so that we may be able to look into the source of the issue and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Gremblin
New Contributor

Mybills never seems to work properly, always a problem to get the bills on the list and then authorised, especially at month end when the SARS payments are due. Also can't find mybills on the app.