Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

New Banking app

2 REPLIES 2
Cushy
New Contributor

Can't wait to finish paying off my overdraft - will move my account to Nedbank. Standard Bank does not consider its average clients. How can you not support so-called older technology? My iPhone 5S works perfectly well until I try to do internet banking - that's not my phone's fault.

Cushy

Lvdheever
New Contributor

Very disappointed that the latest update also does not support iPad 4 any longer!!!

It is a real pity that Standard bank is following 1st world countries forcing their clients to upgrade and buy new devices. This is something we cannot afford in South Africa. My iPad is still perfectly fine for what i need to do.

PLEASE Standard bank, have a heart and realise that your South African customers cannot and do not want to spend money unnecessarily upgrading to newer devices.

Bradley710

Good Day

Having issues with the new banking app, it doesnt doenload says phone not supported,

ive tried downloading it on my phone had some1 sent it to me via share it but it still doesnt work,and i cant use my app 

Using a Hauwei P8 Lite

please help

[email protected]