Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

No feedback on instant money

2 REPLIES 2
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @SivuRexe 

We would like to intervene, please share with us the full details of the transaction made and your account number for further investigation.

Note, you can always go to: Instant Money - Manage Vouchers and select delete using your created PIN. The money will be credited to your account immediately.

You can mail us here with your full query and your details: [email protected]

Regards, 

Boitumelo

SivuRexe
New Contributor
Today I also sent a instant money voucher from my account and I couldnt get it when accessing it at an atm. I went to the branch for help and the call center of instant money vouchers didnt pick up the phone. I spent closer to an hour on the phone looking for assistance. Where to from here?
Vbenja09
Occasional Contributor
Still nothing. No reply. No solution. No money. Posted on Hello Peter and received and auto response. What is going on ? This is a trend and alot of people are complaining anf you guys are doing nothing about it. Why have these platforms if you are not will to assist. Now I must spend more money and time to go into a branch as the one need by me closed, so thanks for the inconvenience. Not an email, call or sms after all the time I have spent trying to call and email. I just want my money cause the transaction is no where to be found on my app. Is this how you treat People?