Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Not receiving OTP SMS

18 REPLIES 18
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @margiebiggs.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Please email us your personal details at [email protected] so that we can explore the problem you are now experiencing.

We are looking forward to your email.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

margiebiggs
New Contributor
After struggling for days to do payments and doing the steps you say I still do not receive an otp.i urgently need to do payments. Please help
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning @Elianderen12.

Thank you for drawing our attention to this.

If you do not receive your one-time-PIN (OTP) via SMS or email, there may be a problem with the information we have on file for you. Please contact us at 0860 123 000 to verify the mobile number and email address on file.

Please check your network coverage and reset your network by switching it to flight mode and then back. If you haven't received the OTP email, check your spam or junk folder.

We hope you found this information useful.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Elianderen12
I am not receiving otp emails or sms
Boipelo23
Community Coordinator

Hello @19manis84 

Thank you for contacting us,

If you are not receiving your one-time-PIN (OTP) via SMS, then there may be a problem with the details that we have on record for you. Please visit your nearest Standard Bank branch to confirm the cellphone number that we should have on record for you.

Alternatively, you can reach out to our team on 0860 123 000 select option 3 then 4.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Boipelo. 

Standard Bank Team

19manis84
New Contributor
Please need assistance to opt code doesn't come threw when i reset it
19manis84
New Contributor
Im don't receive my verify code
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Deekay8774,

Thank you for getting in touch. 

Kindly note we do not create the vouchers on the behalf of the companies. If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

Regards

Silindile

Standard Bank Team

Deekay8774
I have requested a withdrawal from Hollywood via standard bank and I haven't received any instant voucher nor a pin and it's been a while now
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Lwaziy5.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

For us to better assist you, please tell us how you would like us to assist you.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Lwaziy5
Occasional Visitor
I want to fund my forex account and I need your OTP Sms to approve it
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Lady8788.

Are you receiving OTPs via SMS or email?

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

Please tell us more about this so we are able to assist.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Lady8788
I'm not receiving OTP sms
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Abubakah18.

Please tell us what issues are you experiencing with your OTP.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Abubakah18
Occasional Visitor
SMSSQUAD

we provide best sms service with high domain rateing and good service vist our site SMS SQUAD

smsala

i was not at all getting any SMS Service. over here ur atleast getting specific and not getting specific.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @pi_patrol,

Please be advised that you will need to visit your nearest branch or contact customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted with updating your contact details. The feature to update contact details using the mobile banking app is not yet available.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

pi_patrol
Occasional Visitor
I'm still not get my OTP sms. Why can't I just set my cellphone number in the app? I have a physical device you can verify with. And I have changed my details since I do get sms's for transactions