Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

OTP

Solved
MichaelAbilio
Visitor
In a different country and not using my registered mobile number. Can I still send money using the app? I can't receive the OTP as I'm not using the registered number in the country I am in. Is there any other way to send money ? Can I receive the OTP via email?
Go to the solution >
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You need to call our general banking line (0860 123 000) to switch from receiving your OTP on your mobile number to your email address. However, the email address needs to be already register in your files with us. If it is not. You will need to go to a branch for assistance. 

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

0 Kudos
bvanwyk27
Occasional Contributor

Good Day,

Im in Liberia and dont received my OTP number on my phone via sms, because i cant received any sms. I would like to know if you can change my sel number to my e-mail address, so that i can received my OTP number via my e-mail, my e-mail address is [email protected], I spend so much money on several calls, but no one can help me. I also try to do secure message but still send a OTP number to my phone via sms. Please can you help me. I cant do any internet bankings, and must pay my flat every month.

0 Kudos
khosi4v
New Contributor
Every time I log in Std Bank Mobile app, it asks for my number to which the OST number has to be sent. When I provide my number it's actually decline what must I do for you to accept my number and send me the OST?
0 Kudos
Newlife1
New Contributor
My email address is registered to receive OTP however I'm not getting the email for transacting....My card was registered for international transacting...pls advise
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Good Morning,

The best way to resolve this is to email us your initial query on this with your account details for us to intervene. Please email the details here: [email protected] using the subject line "OTP/Cummunity Query"

Regards,

Boitumelo

0 Kudos