Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Once off payment

6 REPLIES 6
Robert80
Occasional Visitor

I tried to make a once off payment today but a message came up saying the company was already a beneficiary so I paid using this route and afterwards discovered it had gone to a different account number! Now what? 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

We have made the necessary changes to fix the iOS 10 related crashes on tablet. We will be submitting the app to Apple for review sometime early next week after we have completed our final round of quality assurance.

deneh
New Contributor
No point in releasing a new version of there still issues!! The person that posted this question first, did it end of last month and they still haven't sorted it out!!
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi, the development team is still trying to resolve this issue. 

deneh
New Contributor
I have IOS and using my phone app and also having the same issues??
ryankrull
VIP

Hi dmarini29

Are you using the Android or iOS version of the app? Also, please specific whether you are referring to the tablet or phone version of the application.

dmarini29
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
With regards to using the app- I want to make an online payment to a person, I click on the "pay option" and want to add a new recipient, but when I click on that icon it just redirects me to a page that's says "who would you like to pay?" And gives me no options of filling in details.
I then tried to add a new beneficiary and the same thing occurred. I am very frustrated as the app was updated, but the older version worked better!