Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Overdraft balance incorrect

2 REPLIES 2
Maveekay
Occasional Contributor

I have reported it several times, on all their communication channels. The callcentre staff told me some lame excuses that they don't deal with such queries and advised me to log a complaint on the website. That was done and eventually someone, supposed dealing with compliants called and didn't help at all. Instead she just gave me a lousy lecture on the difference between the 2 (available vs latest), which I know already and promised to investigate further. I never heard from her or anyone else since. This has been working perfectly until about an update done a month ago & it is very confusing. I'd even prefer that they just remove the "latest" balance altogether as that's the one buggered!

ThaboM77
Regular Visitor
I am also experiencing incorrect balances and it's really confusing.
ginaclorenzi
Occasional Visitor
Since the last app update my overdraft balance hasn’t been reflecting correctly. I know I was into my overdraft because my “available balance” and “latest balance” reflected this but in my overdraft section it said I still had the full amount remaining.

Please can this be rectified on the app ASAP!