Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Payment not showing to receiver

5 REPLIES 5
Buhle4
I received a confirmation sms after transferring money to someone but the money haven’t reflected. What’s wrong
Unique02
Occasional Visitor
I made an IB payment which has to reflect after 24h but still haven't received the payment from standard Bank to my other dank but the standard Bank confirmed that I made a payment to the other bank hence I haven't received the money
NFZ

i Also have the same problem. i send the money from FNB Account and it shows the balance and the money that it was send to Standard bank account but in Standard bank Account it does not show i send the money on the 15th of June but still today as 18 June 2019 the money is still not in please help

Hugovz
Another SBSA Blue bean card holder paid me on Friday. Mine also a Blue Bean. Today is Tuesday and his debit shows yet my credit is not showing! Stealing my cash and still hacking interest for SBSA delays! I have FNB and ABSA accounts and intra bank transfer show immediately! Nedbank at least shows movement due but at SBSA a 4 day black hole! Sucks! How must we track and verify successfull transactions when SBSA operates on parafin and smoke signals
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Good day @Ndumy,

I can imagine your frustration on this. Be advised that the electronic deposits on different banks can take 24hrs to 72hrs (up to three working days to reflect). Kindly note that if this was a cash deposit at your nearest ATM or inside the branch the money will reflect immediately. For more information on EFT payments please see the link attached: https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Internet-banking/EFT-clearance-time/ta-p/523

Let me know once this is resolved.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Ndumy
Yesterday at 14h33 I deposited money to my fiance through
standard bank, transaction was successful but they
never received the
payment. What do I do in this case?and how is it
possible that the
payment goes through, money get deducted from your
account but the
person never receives it? Called the bank yesterday and