Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Payment of traffic fines isnt working

5 REPLIES 5
Tweny08
Occasional Visitor

I paid my fine and it still appears everywhere. Never had this problem at FNB, but they didnt wanna give me a good home loan.

RHIGHET

Hi,

I now have this same problem and an enforcement order / warrant against my ID meaning I am unable to renew my drivers license.. I paid the fine that is in question on Standard Banks Pay Fine systems some 2.5 years ago.. around March 2018.. I also cannot now view history that far back to get a pop.. please can I get some assistance on this matter as it is quite urgent.

Best Regards

Andre_D

Hi i have the same issue where i paid my fine via EFT on the standard bank portal,this email you have here says it not recogonised when i try sent my POP via gamil to it

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @TÆÆrîQ ,

We can assist to investigate the made payments. Please share your proof of payment with the transactions details and your account details to: [email protected].

Please remember to include your initial query for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

TÆÆrîQ

This service is absolutely horrendous. I cannot renew my vehicle licence even though I have paid all fines, since the fine payments are not reflecting on AARTO system records.

Please can you respond to these grievances or atleast tell us where we can email proof of payment to have these fine payments updated/cleared. This is absolutely disgusting service and makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. The fines are with JMPD where do I email my proofs of payment. Answer???!!!!!

Graeme001

The Pay Traffic Fines functionality on internat banking doesnt seem to be working.

I've paid 1 particular traffic fine twice - and have proof of payment for both -  this was done months apart.

You can clearly see from the reference no that its the same fine, yet the fine still remians unpaid and payable on internet banking.

Its been a waste of my time and money doing this.

Is anyone else having the same problems with this?