Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Prepaid electricity vouchers not received via sms

6 REPLIES 6
Ori
Occasional Visitor
Bo4
I have bought R500 electricity but did not receive my VIN number
Mynhardt1

I just bought R300 electricity and did not receive the voucher nr, please can you help

@Eb wrote:
I received on the app the prepaid code , but did not screen dumps as usually I would receive sms after purchasing electricity. We're do I get the codes for the vouchers that I purchased because it was not smsd to me ?

Warrent
Occasional Visitor
I have not recieved my sms with voucher code for 2 transactions of R200.
JanineSwart
Occasional Visitor

Have you ever sorted this out?  My voucher also never got through, and I have been struggeling for 2 weeks to get feedback from Standard Bank.  A case was opened at the branch, but still nothing.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query, contact details and ID number to ask.SBSA@standardbank.co.za. One of our consultants will investigate this matter for you.

Eb
New Contributor
I received on the app the prepaid code , but did not screen dumps as usually I would receive sms after purchasing electricity. We're do I get the codes for the vouchers that I purchased because it was not smsd to me ?