Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Printing documents

2 REPLIES 2
holly77
Occasional Visitor

So, bro, I can tell u how I solved this problem with my printer. Guys in printer service said to me that I need to buy a new printer because they couldn’t find working drives for my old one. Luckily I found this website where I could order a full-fledged printer from mrdepot. On this site, u can find a quality laser and ink printer from trusted brands such as Samsung, Canon, and Hp. I am absolutely happy with my new printer and will use their services in the future. If you have free time, try to look through their site for more info!

Teela7777
It's easy! :-) Double tap on the blue circle with the wallet icon (in that white box that shows your account number) and a screen will open that shows the options you have for printing! Have a great day everybody!
baartmanpiet
Visitor
I've been using the app for years now. Recently I tried to download 3 months statements and other document. The app do not allow me to download any statements or proof of statements. I went in to the braches. Nobody knows whats wrong. My internet is very fast and app is updated. Phone have big storage. Please help