Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of Payment

Solved
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You can send an email to [email protected] for assistance with your request.

0 Kudos
mihama58
New Contributor
Please help me to get prof of payment the amount of R 5600 which is made by 22.12.2016
0 Kudos
mihama58
New Contributor

Please help me to get prof of payment the amount of R 5600, which is made by 22.12.2016 .please send it to this email address -xxxxxx

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi, please visit your nearest branch for assistance with this matter or alternatively, please call our help desk for assistance on 0860 123 000. 

0 Kudos
arelherr1
Occasional Visitor
Is this still the case?

Surely I can find proof of payments on the app??
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi arelherr1, you cannot get proof of payment using the app yet. 

0 Kudos
nonamehere

This is actually shocking. I can not get onto the old website. It claims I do not have an account. While the app does not allow me to retrieve a proof of payment. 

I will be closing my account and moving to another bank - who is able to deliver BASIC BANKING SERVICES. 

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi nonamehere,

Please forward me your query and contact details to [email protected] and one of our consultant will assist you.

0 Kudos
vpngema
New Contributor
Its now 2017 and we still waiting for this????
0 Kudos
vpngema
New Contributor
2 years later what is the hold up, really guys you need to catch up with the other banks.
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Our customers are unable to get historic proof of payment on the banking app, but we are in the process of developing this into the app. The old internet banking website can be used to track previous payments and in some instances proof of these payments can be resent.

Regards,

Standard Bank

0 Kudos
roandw
Occasional Visitor
Is it possible to see which email address a proof of payment was sent to?

I made a payment to a recipient and changed the email adress to my own. I did not receive an email proof after doing so.

I wonder if I misspelt my own email or cancelled my email or sent it to the recipient.

Can one track the email?
0 Kudos
carolmgoza
Occasional Visitor
What if I don't have the old Internet Bank app? How else would I get to send proof of payment?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Carolmgoza,

You can download the proof of payment yourself on the new internet banking site or go to the branch for assistance.

0 Kudos
busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Roandw,

The best option is for you to go back to the transaction and resend the proof of payment either to yourself or the recepient.

0 Kudos
JHawarden
New Contributor

It is PATHETIC that the app does not show proof of payment.   That should have been one of the first facilities provided.  It causes untold inconvenience not to be able to provide POP to beneficiaries.  Shame on you whoever designed this site and for pushing customers to change to it.

JHawarden
New Contributor

Once you've downloaded a Statement do you send the whole history of your banking to a beneficiary?  Please Standard Bank, don't fob customers off.

0 Kudos
DaleHes
New Contributor

I completely agree. Absolutely terrible from them and how can you say that "this feature is currently being developed?" when this has been the case for two years?? Just plain dishonesty, seriously considering moving banks and I wish there was some way to make everyone know how pathetic this is. 

Standard Bank, Proof of Payment is one of the most important and basic features you could possibly include. You'd think this was some sort of incredibly high-tech, pioneering process if it's taking two years to develop. So angry with you guys!!! 

0 Kudos
Kevco
New Contributor
I need to tell STD bank that not being able to print or easily share a proof of payment is the most stupid error in web design i have ever encountered! What did you get your website down by a backyard mechanic? FFS...Kevin Hofmeyr
0 Kudos
Kevco
New Contributor
Stupid, stupid, stupid ommision on a banking website! Moronic even!
0 Kudos