Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of Payment

Solved
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi nonamehere,

Please forward me your query and contact details to [email protected] and one of our consultant will assist you.

nonamehere

This is actually shocking. I can not get onto the old website. It claims I do not have an account. While the app does not allow me to retrieve a proof of payment. 

I will be closing my account and moving to another bank - who is able to deliver BASIC BANKING SERVICES. 

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi arelherr1, you cannot get proof of payment using the app yet. 

arelherr1
Occasional Visitor
Is this still the case?

Surely I can find proof of payments on the app??
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi, please visit your nearest branch for assistance with this matter or alternatively, please call our help desk for assistance on 0860 123 000. 

mihama58
New Contributor

Please help me to get prof of payment the amount of R 5600, which is made by 22.12.2016 .please send it to this email address -xxxxxx

mihama58
New Contributor
Please help me to get prof of payment the amount of R 5600 which is made by 22.12.2016
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You can send an email to [email protected] for assistance with your request.

savywebster
Occasional Visitor
I need a proof of payment that needs to be sent how do I do it as I paid via the apps
mihama58
New Contributor
Please help me to get my prof of payment.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi, unfortunately, you can not get proof of payment via mobile app.

mihama58
New Contributor
Can you help me to get prof of payment vaya mobile app please.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Our customers are unable to get historic proof of payment on the banking app, but we are in the process of developing this into the app.  Internet banking website can be used to track previous payments and in some instances proof of these payments can be resent.

Pieter01
Occasional Visitor

Why cant we download them anymore. As your mailiong system never works.

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi MadondoAnele,

You can download your payment history on the new app and on the new Internet Banking site and then use this as proof of payment.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

MadondoAnele
Solution

can I please get help for proof of payment I need an electronic copy

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Harry,

If you have emailed it to the recipient then please ask her to check her spam folder. You can also download the proof of payment onto your desktop and print it. 

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Harry
Solution
Occasional Visitor

Hi

I am having a similar problem. The recipient has not received the POP despite having emailed it to her twice from the internet banking platform.  I suspect is landing in her junk mail but she cant find it. I need to print it out locally and send it to her

The number provided in the post above does not exist.

Please assist.

Thanks,

Harry

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Devon,

Please contact 0860238873 for assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Devon
Solution
Occasional Visitor

I cannot log onto old internet banking, even after changing CSP and passwork numerous times.. Please help as I need a proof of payment urgently. Thanks 

Devon