Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
MrR
Occasional Visitor
2 years later and still no proof of payment on the app?
Wow the efficiently is overwhelming
hermann
Visitor
no.. this is absolutely not helpful! we pay millions of bankcharges and you can put a simple click on the app for resending pop!!!! 🤬
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bgspear,

Please be advised that currently you only have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform. The feature to download Proof of Payment on the mobile banking app forms part of current development plans, please be assured that customers will be notified once the feature has been enabled on the app. Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Bgspear
It's almost March 2019 now and still no fix?
Dawie-Wandrag
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
Has this issue been resolved already? Is it possible now to find, download or send previous Proof of Payments via the Standard Bank app?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lixhadip13,

Could I kindly ask that you forward your ID number and digital email address registered on the mobile banking app to [email protected] with the subject line "payment history timeout on app" so that we can get our development team to look into this issue for you.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Lixhadip13
New Contributor
Under development for how long?
Lixhadip13
New Contributor
For instance when I try to check my payment history the app just log out immediately, now I can't check my payments unless I go to the bank to get statement,whereas on the old app version I did check my payment history. Please fix this problem immediately. Thank You
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jankie23

Please be advised that currently you only have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform. The feature to download Proof of Payment on the mobile banking app forms part of current development plans, please be assured that customers will be notified once the feature has been enabled on the app. Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Regards,

Mandy

Jankie23
Occasional Visitor
Ive always had pop set up on the app but since the last few updates on the app it doesnt send the pop anymore?? What is going on?!?!?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Carpelv,

Thank you for the great feedback, please be assured that it will be shared with our App development team for further consideration. In the interim, you have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform.  Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

Regards,

Mandy

Carpelv
Visitor
Thanks. This is an important reference tool. Please add to your list of features for the next app upgrade
MarkFanner
New Contributor
This is unbelievably dumb, keep thinking I need to move all my accounts to FNB. Their app's functionality is league's ahead of Standard Bank's...
MarkFanner
New Contributor
This is unbelievably dumb, keep thinking I need to move all my accounts to FNB. Their app's functionality is league's ahead of Standard Bank's...
ShaunD
Occasional Visitor

Hi Standard Bank,

I have read through several forums regarding this issue and see there are MANY customers frustrated regarding a simple need to send a proof of payment option that is missing from the app.

I have also read that there are two options regarding this. The first is to use the old website option. However each time I try sign in to the old website I am redirected back to the app as I already have signed up with the account.

The 2nd option is described under the proof of payment option under the history tab on the app. However that only allows an old proof of payment to be resent, nothing of sending a pop on a previous payment done that hadn't had a pop sent already.

This issue has been brought for months and months now and still the simple pop function does not exist.

Is there perhaps an answer other than "its going under final testing" (sent in July of last year already) regarding this matter?

Regards,

ShaunD

Motheoma
I’m also so disappointed with my Standard Bank, there are so many features that are missing on the app yet we still stick loyal to the bank, I mean a simple POP is difficult for the IT programmer to add that field on the App, wow unbelievable. Pls check FNB App very impressive and user friendly. So disappointed 😏🙁🤦‍♀️
Mrskoena
Occasional Visitor
Baffles me how such a big bank can't get this right when Capitec can
diblasiokate
Visitor
Dear Standard Bank
WHEN will this feature be added to the app? We know proof of payment can only be obtained via the website so please stop telling us this.
debkar
When can we expect the facility to access proof of payment from the App?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @devilliersmarie,

Kindly note that proof of payment (POP) is only available for now on the app only when you are transacting not after making that payment. You can share the POP using either, email, sms or fax. The best way to share proof of payment even after making a payment is via your Internet Banking profile.

Let me know should you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo