Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

Solved
70 REPLIES 70
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, @buyi19.

Thank you for contacting us.

Please use the link provided below to download the mobile app.

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/business/products-and-services/ways-to-bank/self-service-...

After downloading. Your card information will be necessary in order to have access to your account and complete payments.

Can I kindly advise that you don't post your personal or account details on this platform as it's public. Kindly forward these details to the provided email address; [email protected].

Please let us know whether you were able to download the mobile app and register successfully.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

buyi19
Occasional Visitor

im buyisile samuel mvulane i nid to do a banking app of standard bank 

my id no its 6801015283091

snif
New Contributor
But they said that they were going to make it immediately available without going through the whole bankingonline thing.
snif
New Contributor
There is promise of an immediately available PoP on the app, but I don't find it.
louisecombrinck
New Contributor
I need proof of payment in the amount of R2553 payment made about 3 years ago
louisecombrinck
New Contributor
Good day I need proof of payment made about 3 years back i the amounf of R2553
Dumara
Occasional Visitor
I realize that the issue of proof of payment was raised as far back as 2017 yet to date nothing has happened. Disappointing.
Jadwat
New Contributor

This is absolutely atrocious. This blog has been going on for the better part of 3 years and STILL nothing has been done. 

Come-On Standard Bank, put some young blood in your organisation it may help you keep up with the times.

puwamore
I don’t want to log internet banking as it takes time. I need to send proof of previous payment using the app.
App for me is a shortcut and easy to remember logging details.
xolanibusani
Occasional Visitor

Why don't you guys do like other banks where you just logon to the app and request proof of payment? This is so inconviniencing really. 

Owen31
New Contributor
Howsit...Proof of Banking feature....ETA???
I can develope the coding for it if you want..dosen't take too long..
naziersharks
New Contributor
When will
Proof of payment EFT be implemented? Goodness with loadshedding you need to be able to use mobile app
naziersharks
New Contributor
When will it be implemented?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Farmhouse ,

Please note you can resend proof of payment to yourself using the Internet Banking on your banking profile. The feature on Mobile Banking it's only available when transacting not after making the transaction.

If the payment was made in the past 2 years you will need to visit branch or contact us here for further assistance: 0860 123 000.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Farmhouse
Occasional Visitor
This was more than 2 years ago?!?
Is there any progress?
Palejono
I think that we are starting to sound like the nagging spouse. It's been two years now begging for one feature. I don't think we are taken seriously. Maybe it's time to find a bank that will. #WalksAwayShakingHead "TWO WHOLE YEARS"!
Wendells
I tried to get a proof of payment and I can’t get one has this dev been deployed?
Mokgotho
This bank is not ready 4th industrial revolution, yet they are busy closing branches and reducing stuff. Such a simple functionality can take for ever to be implemented.
PauLWood

Thanks this was helpful, however, I agree with previous comments it is still not user-friendly at all. if you have the functionality working giving the user a simple link to click would be useful for instance just being able to click and select a single transaction. This way almost seems very hidden.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MrR,

Currently you can only get proof of payment on the Mobile Banking App while you are still issuing the payment. An option will appear which will prompt you to enter an email address on which the proof of payment will be sent. Should you miss this step and not supply an email address, you can visit our online banking platform where you'll be able to access the required document. 

Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy