Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Proof of payment on the banking app

xmgobhozi
How can I get it on my banking app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @naeem60.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that online card payments do not have proof of payment.

You can use your statement or SMS as proof of payment.

Please tell us the reason for your request so we are able to assist effectively.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

naeem60
It still doesnt work. Even on online banking , if we do card payments through online channel. Proof of payment is not accessible. I think app need to work on this.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Liketso.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with our self-service platforms.

To download proof of payment, follow the steps below:

• Go to the home screen and select the account you made the payment from.
  • Select transactions from the menu at the top of the screen.
  • Select "load more transactions" to see more of your transactions.
  • Find and select the beneficiary payment you made from your list of transactions. (Your beneficiary payment will be shown as: IB payment to.)
  • Open the "Proof of Payment" menu option on the transaction details screen.
  • Select send or download.

Please let me know if this solution helps and let us know about other issues you are experiencing with our self-service platforms.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Liketso
The app wont link with my internet banking, I took 2 hours watching videos to try to get a proof of payment but it was in vain I really need this proof of payment please how can I get it
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Gee3.

Your feedback matters to us, and we are disappointed to hear we did not meet your expectations this time.

Please send us an email at [email protected] with your user ID and contact details. We would like to have a look into this.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Gee3

I tried downloading proof of payment on the ap.. after trying for 30 minutes i found out there is no option for it. Then I check online, online it asks me for login, i log in.. then i send OTP. I put it in. It asks me if im not a robot.. i click yes. then it asks me for my card number and card pin linked to my account... now im thinking it is a scam.. but i risk it.. then it tells me i must check i have the correct details.. i do, i try my other card.. Im thinking now i have been scammed. I come here to check.. i see that i am not the only one. two hours later the website tells me i must go to the branch. so i must put in leave to go to the bank just to get a proof of payment? Maybe i must change banks since the bank will not change. Very unsatisfied. Very.

Zoleka0056
Eug
I just made a payment online and the transaction does not show POP available for download. How long must one wait before you can download the POP?
Mervs
New Contributor
Resending proof of payment is such a headache for me,it takes me several hours to figure it out.bot user friendly at all in regard to that
GailvonW
Visitor
Very frustrating and behind the time
cnaicker9498
Process of getting proof of payment on my banking app please
Timakwesiboleke
New Contributor
Me too can't recieve the proof of payment from mobile app
RudiMunnik
Visitor

Unacceptable. A proof of payment option should be available on the app once the transaction has gone through. I strongly encourage Standard Bank to add this feature to the app. 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @pramesar,

I can understand your frustration on this. Kindly be advised that currently, you can only obtain a Proof of Payment on the mobile banking app provided that you supplied an email address where the document could be sent while you were still performing the transaction. A proof of payment currently can't be obtained on the app once the transaction has gone through. However, you are able to get a proof of payment for that particular transaction on our online banking platform making use of the following steps:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

pramesar
Occasional Visitor
I amvery disappointed with Standard Bank. Why can't we get proof of payment via the app I made a deposit for my daughter's university fees and they need proof of payment. I now have to leave work to sit in queues for this. Please urgently advise as this is not professional. Other banks have it!!!