Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Removing Tiles from Dashboard

12 REPLIES 12
Marketou
Guys, it is 2020... Still don't see the function to delete a tile from my dashboard?
MluZA
Occasional Visitor
I am new on SB app but i have fixed this in one day on dashboard.
1. Go to Dashboard>Add New Profile (Add your card number and you will get an error its fine)
2. You will notice that My Personal Dashboard is added on Dashboards select it.(Make sure the small dot is on this new empty Dashboard)
3. Now go to Settings>Dashboards on menu and click on the old Dashboard name and go to Delete&Unlink account. DONE
4. Link your accounts on new Dashboard ..you good to go

Hopw this will help you even in a year time. Cheers
MattMars04
Is this still on the backlog? Any chance it's coming soon?
Kimzakey19
New Contributor
And it is almost the end of the year of 2019, and yet no solution to delete 1 single unused tile. After going through so many upgrades 😪
chepapempho
Occasional Visitor
Its 2019. You still havent created a way to delete unused tiles?
AnonymousUser
Hello mr Standard bank, has this feature ,that has been requested 3YEARS ago, been implimented or are we still required to delete the whole dashboard and start from scratch cause that makes sense right??
Nikethan
Hi is it possible to remove a single tile now? Coz I read this thread and was dated 2016.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jeandre22,

Please be advised that when you link your initial card to the app, a default dashboard is created of which other accounts that you may have, may be linked to the card linked to the Mobile Banking App. Please note that while it is possible to delete other dashboards, it is currently not possible to delete your default dashboard as this would be equivalent to you deleting your Mobile Banking App. Alternatively, if you wish to delete an added dashboard, you may follow the below steps:

- Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

- Simply go to settings, then select the dashboard that you want to delete. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select delete dashboard.

Regards,

Mandy

Jeandre22
Frequent Visitor

Good Day

I have more than one dashboards linked to my app . All of them gives me the option to dellete but one is highlighted and does not give me the option?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @WJ,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to delete an individual tile from the dashboard. As a user, you would need to delete your dashboard and then recreate it. kindly note that our development team is working on making this feature available in the near future. To delete your dashboard, please follow these steps: 

- Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

- Simply go to settings, then select the dashboard that you want to delete. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select delete dashboard.

Regards,

Mandy

WJ
Occasional Visitor
Hi, it's now 8 months since this reply, when will this feature be available?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to delete an individual tile. You'll need to delete the whole dashboard and relink the accounts.  

We know this is inconvenient; we will be adding the ability to delete individual tiles in a future release of the app. 

francisstof
Hi, I use the Standard Bank app for iOS. How do I remove unused tiles from the dashboad? I accidentally added a useless tile and I would like to remove it.