Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Resending purchase sms of prepaid electricity

Solved
17 REPLIES 17
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @MoniqueR.

Please keep in mind that porepaid transactions cannot save information for that long.

You can check your account statement for the transaction or contact the digital team by phoning 0860 123 000, choices 3 and 4.

Please let us know if the solution provided is helpful.

Regards,

Team Standard Bank

MoniqueR

Hi How far back can one go with standardbank to retrieve your past purchases and resend the token? I do have Electricity purchases that I havent used for since end July begining August and lost the phone I had it on. Can I possibly have it resent to me?

SilindileMbo
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Themban,

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly note you can retreveive your prepaid electricity token using our banking app. Please follow these steps:

-Select the buy option
-Then recent purchases will show click on the transaction you made and then you'll find the code.

Please let me know if this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Silindile.

Standard Bank Team

Themban
New Contributor
Vanessa1974
JJvr
Mario7
New Contributor
Mario7
New Contributor
Hi there I would just like to find out how can I look up for a token that I've purchased couple of months ago.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi there, you can actually retreveive your toekn number on our banking app. Log into app, select option buy.
The recent purchases will show click on the transaction you made and then you'll find the code.

Confess54
Purchase of R100 electricity on the 4th of May, metre number :04127450221.Resend sms to 0834750801.
diondeklerk

How do I retrieve my last electricity token bought on Standard Bank internet banking.  I deleted the sms in error

Resend purchase smsof prepaid electricity on 12 March 2022
PierreGuba

Thanks for that, worked exactly as you said.what a relief Smiley Happy

Natasha01
The recent purchases will show click on the transaction you made and then you'll find the code.
Cory
Occasional Contributor

@Alien_Trader wrote:

You dont need to resend token.

select ACCOUNT SUMMERY

left click on the three vertical dots at the end of the account summery

Select MORE OPTION, a page will open with many options.

Select PREPAID HISTORY. a list of payments will open. ( make sure you working with the correct account if you have more than one account linked)

a list of prepaid payments will show. The INVOICE NUMBER is also the TOKEN Number.

Enter the INVOICE NUMBER into your home prepaid meter and WHALLA

Does not work

Alien_Trader
New Contributor

You dont need to resend token.

select ACCOUNT SUMMERY

left click on the three vertical dots at the end of the account summery

Select MORE OPTION, a page will open with many options.

Select PREPAID HISTORY. a list of payments will open. ( make sure you working with the correct account if you have more than one account linked)

a list of prepaid payments will show. The INVOICE NUMBER is also the TOKEN Number.

Enter the INVOICE NUMBER into your home prepaid meter and WHALLA

Nicola2
Occasional Visitor
How did you get your tokken again
Johnds
Visitor
Does anyone know how to resend the sms for purchased electricity? The recipient deleted the sms in error
Go to the solution >