Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Reversing payment on the app

Solved
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Ab74.

Thank you for reaching out.

What type of a transaction would you like to reverse?

• Instant momey
  • EFT
  • Debit order
  • Online payment

Which one do you want to reverse?

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Ab74
I want to reverse money on my app because app makes life easier
Muavha
Yes I want to reverse the payment I did yesterday shopping online
VincentMati
How long will it then take to have the funds reversed back into my account? Is it possible to have it sent to my puresave and not my main account?
Sbonelofreedom1
Regular Visitor
Anotheruser
Can't get through these numbers to a consultant, it's just a waste of time and airtime staying on hold. I wasted R200+ already
vanstraaten69
New Contributor
I wamt to rwverse a card payment/s done at 777 Gaming of whatevert
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ponydee 

You can only reverse debit orders less than R200.00,  any transactions needs to be logged with our service team to assist in reversing that amount. Follow the link for steps on how to reverse your debit order: https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Key-app-features/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-the-Mobile-...

Please feel free to reverse any debit order over R200 here: 0860 123 000 or visit the nearest branch.

Do let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Ponydee
But why is the IVR on the customer service line referring customer to the app. for reversal ( another waste of airtime and data). If the option is not ready why talk about
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Eletshedzani,

Please be advised that you will need to visit your nearest branch or get in touch with customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to log a request for reversal. Kindly note that this needs to be done within a period of 45 days from the payment date.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Eletshedzani
I want to reverse payment
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @ThandoM,

Please be advised that currently the feature to reverse payment on the mobile banking app is not available. Kindly note that you will need to contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted with the reversal.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

reh4u
Occasional Visitor
I have the same problem:(
ThandoM
Occasional Visitor
When is the payment reversal option going to be available on the app?

I mean the app makes life easier as is.
Go to the solution >