Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Samsung Pay

2 REPLIES 2
Jerome43
New Contributor
Ive loaded the samsung pay app added a card but it needs verification. Firstly it says it will sms the pin to me but i dont recognise the nr its sending to, second option is to call the bank which i did and nobody there knew how to assist. So what must i do? My number is 0733810672
Ollie
Visitor

Hi guys. Please Help.  I load my card on my Samsung Note 10+ and cannot verify.  sms umber that I am given does not exist. Phone bank and nobody kan help me with verification.  They dont even know what I am talking about.!!  Is ther someone there who can help?? To me it sounded lyke  no-one in 4 departments did not know whal I was  talking about.   Please help!!! my numer is 073 275 7725. 

Shaunb82
New Contributor
Ive loaded the samsung pay app added a card but it needs verification. Firstly it says it will sms the pin to me but i dont recognise the nr its sending to, second option is to call the bank which i did and nobody there knew how to assist. So what must i do?