Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Scan qr code

Bd1
Occasional Visitor

On the app wher is the qr code

0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bd1,

Please note that when you tap on the App icon on your phone and your App comes into display, the "Scan QR" icon will appear on the bottom left  corner of your App display.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Useless1

There is no "scan QR" button on the bottom left of my app and I now have no way of making necessary payments.

0 Kudos
LA2021
New Contributor
0 Kudos
LA2021
New Contributor
I also can't see it.
0 Kudos
LA2021
New Contributor
Hi Mandy, the icon is not there. Please advise. I need to make an urgent payment
0 Kudos
Unique_Username

The Scan QR code is not "inside" the app. Do not log in. Simply open the app and on the log in screen, in the bottom left corner, there should be a Scan QR code button. The button, helpfully, does not appear inside the app anywhere.

It seems Standard Bank have successfully locked most of their clients out of their own banking with this ill thought out securty option.

Desmond15much
Occasional Visitor
I have an interesting scenario.

If i am doing an internet banking transaction on my iPad mini or iphone. In the browser and not on the standard bank app.

The prompt for OTP comes as a QR code. How do I scan it? If Im on the device that has the banking app. How do I scan what is already on the screen?

Please assist.
0 Kudos
SREDDY

This feature is aboslutely pathetic, unable to make payment through standard bank web page, it is asking Scan QR Code using ur phone App, and there is no QR scan scan option available.

0 Kudos
luxmore

1. Click your App icon

2. DO NOT SIGN IN!

3. Scan QR is on the bottom left of your screen!

@Bd1 wrote:

On the app wher is the qr code

0 Kudos