Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank App not working

Solved
Marie3
My app not working wats coming on for n moth no
20158Cp
Occasional Visitor
My app also does the same on my iphone 6s,please help, urgent payments need to made
Church1

Hi all I have a samsung note 8 the phone app stoped me from making payments, tranfures, and many more things. Went into the bank and it was segested that it could be my phone or the app

after deleting the app and reinstalling it, it will not let me rejester now. Is standard bank fixing the problem and can we as standard bank customers expect a response to our concerns

winstonmoodley
New Contributor

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problem with my Iphone 6s. I see your post has been market as resolved. Can you share any information on how your issue was resolved?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Roly1963,

Could you kindly forward us your email address registered for mobile banking, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "iOS app log in failure" so that I may escalate to our development support team for further review and assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Roly1963
Occasional Contributor
Please would someone from Standard bank respond to this issue . It’s extremely poor service to leave us in the dark .
Roly1963
Occasional Contributor
Please would someone from the Standard Bank get back to us on this issue , and provide a solution .It’s bad service to leave customers in the dark and not respond , at least acknowledge there is a problem and let us know you are attempting to resolve this .
AshleighAnna
Solution
Visitor
Yes same with me on my iPhone. Called the call center and nobody knows about any issue. Can standard bank please sort out or respond. There is clearly and issue with iPhones and accessing the app.
Roly1963
Occasional Contributor
On my I phone x for the last 2 days every time I try to sign in with my correct password onto the standard bank app the app disappears and takes me back to the home screen. Tried deleting the app completely and reinstalling it , but the same problem occurs . Updated my software & have tried everything, have been on hold for ages & have been told the problem has been escalated to the IT department but am really having no joy . Wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has a Soloution . Would be very grateful. .
Go to the solution >