Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank app on my iPhone se

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Georgiamay.

Digital team needs to look into this.

Please send an email to [email protected] with your user ID and contact details for assistance.

You can also contact our team on +27 10 249 0423 option 3 then 4 for immediate assistance.

Once the email is sent, kindly share your email address with me to fast track it.

Kind rgeards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Georgiamay
New Contributor

Hello Fani.

I am in the USA on holiday.  My iPhone stopped working and I had to buy another one. When opening Standard Bank App which was transferred from my old phone it wanted me to sign in. However it would not bring up the keyboard despite the live text button being off. The Apple representative thought it a fault of the app. When I try to put in my username it asks me to scan and does not show the keyboard.

I am using App version 3.41 and latest Apple IOS 15.6.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Georgiamay.

Thank you for reaching out.

This certainly sounds like a frustrating experience.

Kindly tell us what app version are you currently on? Please confirm your iOS version you are currently on as well.

Alternatively, If you are using Wi-Fi, disconnect from it and use your mobile data.

Should you still get the same error message.

Please contact us and tell us what issues you are experiencing on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Georgiamay
New Contributor
I have just bought a new iphone se . When I try and sign into the Standard Bank app it wants to use live text and will not bring up keyboard. I have cancelled all live text on my phone but still no keyboard. Please help