Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank app refuse login even after password reset

9 REPLIES 9
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Tsobaloyimodish.

Please let us know what problems you're having with your mobile app.

We'd like to get you back to banking from the convenience of your own home.

Please share screenshots of any error messages you are receiving on your end.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Tsobaloyimodish
New Contributor
Having problem with Standard Bank app trying to log in
Lorenzospiers27
New Contributor
Lorenzospiers27
New Contributor
I want to put the app on my phone but it cant
SandileZ
Occasional Visitor
It's been more than a month experiencing this backlock, I can't login...it asks me to fill in the card number and password then comes back with a technical error issue and it's annoying, tried calling you guys but the guy who picked up just dropped the call and it was so unprofessional
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Portiaxolile 

Please confirm if this is still an issue. We currently don't have any issues with our digital channels. Kindly share your query on our social media platforms should you require further immediate assistance in future. You can share your with us here for convenient assistance and response: twitter: https://twitter.com/StandardBankZA or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StandardBankSA/. Note, you can send a direct message to us for further assistance.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Portiaxolile
Occasional Visitor
I'm also expiriencing the same thing
li-alan
New Contributor
ryankrull
VIP
Hi JPBARNARD

I'm from the technical team supporting the mobile banking application. Just wanted to let you know that we are investigating why you are getting an error when trying to login. I'll provide feedback once we know what is happening.
JPBARNARD
The app has stopped accepting login once I have reset the password. It only logs on when I go through the password reset procedure. Otherwise it tells me it has experienced problems with handling my request.

I have reinstalled the app in a futile attempt at fixing the issue.