Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank mobile app basics

3 REPLIES 3
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @KoosP,

Could I kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and the digital email address registered to the mobile banking app to [email protected] with the subject line "app not working" in order for our mobile app development team to look into this issue and assist further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

KoosP
New Contributor

Call the help line and they can't help me so now I am buggers with the app will have to get new divice to put banking on

Thanks Standardbank for the exelent service at your call center

KoosP
New Contributor

I uninstalled the app and reinstall but did not help can't find the directory where it is installed to delete the settings every time he said Hello Koos

KoosP
New Contributor

Morning just want to find out My internet banking changed how do I get my app to work again does want to change my password and if I login he said divice not linked how do I unlink divice from old internet banking my internet banking just disapeeded and they recreated the internet banking

Thanks

Koos