Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard Bank mobile app offline

3 REPLIES 3
Charlie007
Visitor
Banking app still offline it won't even open. This happens every month end!!!!I am think of changing banks if this continues
Chants2

I have also been struggling with Standard Bank mobile app as well as online banking since 15.00 today. I urgently need to make payment and am not getting any support. There are no communications online, via email or SMS to advise of the issue and the expected time for resolving the issue. I sent an email via online banking but have not received any response. There are also various online comments about this issue. This is very frustrating! 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Nshadrack,

Currently there hasn't been any issues reported regarding the mobile banking app. Could I advise that forward your account/contact details, as well as the digital ID i.e. the email address registered on the app, using the subject line "mobile app" in order for our app development team to look into this issue further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Nshadrack
New Contributor
Is the mobile banking app offline.I have been trying to access my accounts but no luck.I can log on and see the dashboard but cannot go any further than that.