Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard bank banking app

5 REPLIES 5
Dstrydom
Occasional Visitor
I have exactly the same problem on S10e. Have been trying to sort out since Saturday. Have contacted Internet Banking customer support. No luck. If you review latest Standard Bank app rating on Google Play you will see many similar issues with latest version. Extremely frustrating!
Bongoz
New Contributor
Please check Mandy, I just emailed my details
Thanks
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Bongoz

We've consulted with our tech team and they've advised that the aren't any logged issues currently with transacting on the Mobile Banking App. Could I kindly ask that you forward your Standard Bank ID (email registered on app), ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "unable to transact on app" so that we can escalate to our development team for further intervention and assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Bongoz
New Contributor
I can't make transactions on my app, is there a problem??
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Cherokee,

Could I kindly ask that you forward your Standard Bank ID (email registered on the mobile banking app), ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "unable to install app" so that we can escalate to our development team for further assistance.

Apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Cherokee
New Contributor

I have just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S10 phone and I cannot finish the process of installing the app on my new phone. There is a new way to sign in and at the last step a message comes up to inform me that something went wrong and I should try later. That has been going on for a week. I have uninstalled the app a few times and started all over, but no success. On my previous phone with the old signon it worked perfectly well. This is extremely frustrating because I need the app to do transactions. Please help!