Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Standard bank virtual card not refunding reversed debit order money

5 REPLIES 5
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi Siyamhlawuli,

Thank you for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that you're having problems with your refund. May you please send us an email to [email protected] with the subject line 'Virtual card refund | Community". Please also provide us with a thorough description of your issue, your account and also your contact details. Our team will try our best to assist you! 

Regards

Silindile 

Standard Bank Team

Siyamhlawuli
Occasional Visitor
I recently experienced the same thing, my refund was issued last of last week but has not reflected on my virtual card. Kindly assist thank you.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Paleesah.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

You need to fill out a dispute form and forward it to our team for further assistance.

Please share your email address so we can share the form with you and give you further instructions.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Fana

Standard Bank Team

Paleesah
I also experienced the same issue , kindly assist to reverse money on a virtual card
kevinbrowne1992
New Contributor
Hi Jason

I have the same issue, has yours been resolved?
Jason9
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have made a virtual card on my standard bank app and only used it for paying my spotify account, and I have noticed that the money for spotify was deducted on the 25 and on the 28th of last month, I have contacted spotify to find out what was happening and turns out that they only noticed one payment that was made and not the other, and also mentioned that if it did happen it would be refunded and if not then I would have to contact my bank. I have been waiting for the passed four days for the money to be transferred back into my virtual card but nothing seems to be happening, can you please assist me with this issue.

Thank you
Jason Birkholtz