Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Technical error 2019 on app

2 REPLIES 2
gmancc1972
Visitor

Good day

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

I would like to report an occurrence that transpired yesterday 31 January 2020 at 15H04. I sent myself a voucher since I did not want to go with the bank card. Then I got at the Standard bank ATM at Pretorius and Schubart Street in Pretoria. I enter my Pin and the voucher number. then it took a very long time to process that people where getting annoyed with me standing there.

It gave me a Sorry message. then I tried again for the second time. still, the same thing occurred, when I looked at my phone I saw that it had deducted the money from my account and a fee of R10 but did not dispense the money.

I then call the 0860123107 number and waited until my air time R30 got finished bought another one it got finished while I was holding and still could not get hold of a consultant to explain my story.

Kindly find the attached pdf for the transaction.

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY FURTHER INFORMATION.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Andrew1983,

We'd love to look further into this issue for you. Could I kindly advise that you forward your account details, ID number and digital email address registered on the mobile banking app to [email protected] with the subject line "Technical error 2019 on app" in order for our app development team to assist you further.    

Kind Regards,

Mandy  

Andrew1983
I a man unable to make payments since my card was swallowed by the ATM