Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Technical error, please try again later

Solved
27 REPLIES 27
Angela27

Hi

When I try and make an online purchase with OZOW using my Standard bank account, it gets to the last step and then says there is a technical erroe (2013)

This after I have received OTP's from the bank and entered them correctly.

What can the problem be and how do I fix it?

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day NS3.

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly note that you can only reverse a debit order of less than R500 and not a debi-check debit order.

How to reverse recent debit orders for amounts less than R500:

• To begin, go to your home screen and select Manage.
  • Choose Manage Debit Orders.
  • select a reverse debit order.
  • select the account from which the money was debited (keep in mind that debit order reversals can only be made from a current or savings account).
  • Select the debit order you want to reverse.
  • Select a reason why you want to reverse the debit order.

To cancel a debit order, you must contact the party you have the signed contract agreement with, as only they can cancel the debit order, not your bank. It’s then up to you to ensure that the instructions are carried out.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

NS3
I am trying to reverse a debit order but the same message keeps on popping up ''technical error please try again later''
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Loffty.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please note that the error code refers to a block on your account that's been placed by your home branch.

To unblock it, you need to visit your nearest branch with your ID book.

Please visit your nearest branch with your ID book to update your profile.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Loffty
I can't send money or withdraw it . It keeps on showing "Error code :2009 received from VBHost""
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @d3.

We appreciate your contact with us.

Please let us know what error message you are receiving from your end so we can help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] or phone our contact center at 0860 123 000 and choose choices 3 and 4.

Looking forward to your response.

Regarda

Fana.

Team Standard Bank.

d3
New Contributor
d3
New Contributor

when login .then go to history i cant open transactions

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @francocolombo82.

Thank you for reaching out.

This certainly sounds like a frustrating experience.

Please close your mobile banking app and close it under background apps then launch it.

If you are using Wi-Fi, disconnect from it and use your mobile data.

Should you still get the same error message.

Please contact us and tell us what issues you are experiencing on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 4.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

francocolombo82
Technical error please try again later
KabeloM1
Occasional Visitor
I cannot make payments as my banking app seems to be having technical errors which are affecting me badly
beanca7
Hi. I am trying to make a plain and simple straight forward transfer to one of my beneficiaries. I did one last week and all was fine. Now it keeps saying technical error message with code (2010). I need to make urgent payments. Please help.
Daantjie
Visitor
I want to transfer money to Coindirect. I give me Technical error, please try later (2010)

I transferred on 07 January last time, no problem since 22 January give me the Technical error
Tsktshepo
Hi.I have been trying to check my balance via *120*2345# and it keeps on saying Technical error .
Please assist
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @DrP,

Could you kindly forward your digital email address registered on the app, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "technical error on app" so that we can escalate to our development team for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

DrP
New Contributor

A message saying Technical error 500 appears 

DrP
New Contributor

Hi

I have been unable to access my accounts since at least late November. My ipad app keeps saying Technical Error 500.

Please help. Urgent.

Dr Peter Louis van Dijk

AMM

I've been trying to create a voucher for the past 4 days and the system keeps giving me a technical error message. This is frustrating to the core. My mother is in desperate need of the money and now Standard Bank is failing us in a big way..can someone please let me know if this will ever be fixed. Or should I just try other means. 

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

I have escalated your query to our technical team to investigate. 

sherylhigh
Occasional Visitor

I am in the uk and every time I try to pay an account your app says Technical error please try again later... this has been happening for 2 weeks now! There are more than enough funds and I am getting very frustrated...