Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Telkom data

12 REPLIES 12
Markal
New Contributor

Well Customer support is absolutely hopeless, they have not answered any of the emails I have sent, and no response through the forum either, like, please hold on, we have a problem, or we are aware of the problem. Just nothing, total silence. Very frustrating, and piss poor service.

I would have thought that there would have been some sort of acknowlegement of the situation having gone on for so long. This is now a month!

Melanie__
I've been struggling all day 14/09 I am unable to buy data using the app. What's going on 😳
Lee911
Occasional Visitor

Hi, I've been trying since the weekend to purchase a Telkom data bundle and I keep getting an annoying message "technical error" what is going on STD?

James-May
Occasional Visitor

Good day its been two weeks I cant buy data a for telkom stardard bank please look into this ....

@PauloRG wrote:

Anyone else not able to buy Telkom data bundles from the app and the portal. Keeps giving me a technical error and says i must try again later, this has been going on since Friday 28th and its still doing it.

Donovon
New Contributor
I've been having the same problem. Doesn't seem like they are going to fix it.
Occasional Visitor
Is there a solution then to all this because its annoying
Markal
New Contributor

Cannot buy Telkom databundle from Website. Been trying since Thursday3rd September 2020. Been rejected 6 times. 

PauloRG
New Contributor

I'm still having this issue, is Standard Bank not viweing their own platform and solving their clients issues? What is going on? Standard Bank please rspond to our concernes. 

Hasim

Can't buy any telkom data since 27/08/2020.  Keeps giving me an error, and returning the money, causing banking cost to be deducted for each transaction.  Not acceptable. 

Brandonpillay
Visitor
I was just about to send a msg to standard bank before I read this. I’m having this problem since Saturday can’t purchase any Telkom data it gives me technical error
PauloRG
New Contributor
Must be an internal error cause how can the app and the portal have the same problem. Maybe Telkom and standard bank are getting a divorce 😂
AQGQ
Occasional Visitor
Been having the same issue tried since Thursday the 27th
PauloRG
New Contributor

Anyone else not able to buy Telkom data bundles from the app and the portal. Keeps giving me a technical error and says i must try again later, this has been going on since Friday 28th and its still doing it.