Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Ucount tile on dashboard

7 REPLIES 7
Flipflap2
New Contributor

I cannot see the balance on my ucount tile on my standardbank app on my cellphone.

If i delete my dashboard on computer and create it again, my UCount tile is not pulled in .

If i want to create a dashboard with my ucount card, it does not allow me to do so.

Please advise me what to do.

Jakesie

You will not lose your beneficiaries after creating a new dashboard. You will, however, have to follow the following steps to correct the issue:

• Create a new dashboard without linking any accounts to it (as your accounts are linked to your current dashboard);
  • Delete your current dashboard;
  • Create a new dashboard and link your accounts to the new dashboard;
  • Your Ucount tile will now be added to the new dashboard and it will prompt you to sign in with your Ucount sign in details;

Once you have done this your Ucount tile will display your Ucount balances, Tier etc.

I have successfully performed the above mentioned and I didn't lose any of my beneficiaries.

Hope this helps.

Mariogibson
New Contributor

How do you recreate the dashboard with out loosing your beneficiaries?

Mariogibson
New Contributor

How do you recreate your dashboard with out loosing your beneficiaries?

Jn612200
Occasional Visitor

I have the same problem with authenticate my Ucount. I then tried to phone the number that was supplied and get a message that it is conjested???? Now what???

ryankrull
VIP

Hi olvernotrem

This error usualy occurs when you have changed your UCount username in the UCount web portal.  To fix the issue you will have to relink the UCount account to the dashboard,

As you have noticed there is currently no way to just delete the UCount tile; you have to delete and recreate the dashboard with the UCount tile on it.

This is definitely less than ideal and we are working on making this whole process a lot better.  

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Olvernotrem,

Is your account linked to the UCount profile, if so then you will need to call the SBG mobile team on 0860 238 837 to assist with clearing the error message.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

olivernotrem
Visitor
The ucount tile on the dashboard displays an error "unable to authenticate"
How does one
1. update the account details for ucount?
2. Remove the ucount tile in the dashboard order to re-add it?

One is able to add the ucount to a new dashboard - this is not ideal

Thanks