Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Unable To Change EAP Limits

1 REPLY 1
grantrheeder
New Contributor
Have you tired to do it from the app, go to settings, then go to view my cards and you can do it by finding the card and selecting the limit and you can adjust it from there... Sometimes there's a one time pin
JeandreB75
New Contributor

I am still unable to increase or decrease my EAP on the mobile app AND online banking.  Have reported this on several occassions the past week and was told that it might be fixed by the 19th August.  That is almost 2 weeks from now.  Which means each time I want to increase or decrease my EAP on one of my cards, I have to call the call centre and hold on for 10-15 minutes before a consultant come on the line to assist.  What is the use of having self service banking, if the functionalities are not working.  I am paying a monthly service fee to have access to no service ...  The challenge is also arise after hours when the call centre is no longer open to assist.