Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

View Balances

6 REPLIES 6
Mi6
Occasional Visitor
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Is your credit card linked?

laylowjay
New Contributor
Hi

I recently just got my credit card. Its been 3days. Used it 3times but those transactions don't appear anywhere. The only evidence of that use is the fact that the credit balance decreased and the only transaction that actually shows is the R4 insurance payment. Please help. I want to see every single purchase.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

To see a list of your most recent transactions, simply press on the account in question, from the home screen.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

• Towards the bottom of the screen, you will see a snapshot of the latest transactions relating to this account
  • Scroll down
  • Press on ‘More transactions’ to see a longer list of recent transactions. You can see transactions for the past 180 days.
faithkinmaleban
Occasional Visitor
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi

When you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you will see "more transactions". Click on this and a more detailed statement will be displayed.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

ryangungapursat
Occasional Visitor

How do I view my balances when viewing my account history for credit card and current account? All I can see at the moment is amount in and amount out.