Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

View recurring/future payments

Solved
8 REPLIES 8
Raymonde

I was looking on the app for list of my scheduled payments and I could not find it.  To my horror i see that this was an issue reported in 2015 and Standard Bank gave the promise that it will be resolved.  Why does Standard bank believe that this is not a serious omission and easy to rectify.  How do i cancel a scheduled payment if I cant see a list???????

Burt
New Contributor

Disgusting Standard Bank!!!
You have been working on this since 2015 . . It is now 2020????
Can you please do something about this very simple request???

Janeangus
Occasional Visitor
It isn’t absolutely ridiculous that I cannot see a record of my recurring payment orders. Really???? How stupid ????
coxchris0
Visitor
kelly30
Visitor
Hi - can you view scheduled payments yet?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi dalexander, 

This feature is still not available yet.

dalexander
New Contributor
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

Our Team has been working on this feature and we can assure you that it will be made available in the future.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

mgollop
Occasional Visitor

Hi,

it is nice to be able to set up future/recurring payments on the app, but I cannot seems to find a method where I can amend a future/recurring payment.

it would be nice to get a view of what is coming off in the near future and be able to tweak these payments similar to what you can do on the internet banking site. 

Thanks

marc 

Go to the solution >