Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Virtual card transfer gone wrong

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Obert101, please send this to Tutuka for assistance inchecking your funds. Kindly send an email to [email protected] with subject line "reversal of funds request" for assistance in tracing your funds. You can call them also on 0860121161 for immediate assistance.

Obert101
New Contributor
It as a busy festive day and there was traffic if transactions, I withdrew some funds from one of my virtual cards to my main acc, the transaction was cancelled and money refunded to the virtual acc,this happened three times and the fourth time the money was never refunded, I went to the bank and they assured me they will solve the matter, as they could see there was something wrong with their system on that day, but later I received an email saying the money was refunded even though it has not, the case was closed just like that. Is it fair? Till date my money is gone.