Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Virtual card

Solved
7 REPLIES 7
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @YaU.

Thank you for reaching out.

Are you experiencing any technical issues? 

Please tell us more about this so we can assist.

Regards,

Fana.

YaU
Occasional Visitor
Have y’all really been “developing” this feature for the past 2 years?
Renato2000
New Contributor
Tumo
New Contributor

my problem now is that i can't top up my virtual account. it denies the top up

Naidoosas7
I have tried to use the virtual card for my zapper transactions, and it just declines . I’ve spoken to Zapper and was advised that it is my bank and I need to liaise with them . Please advise .
jwilliesa
New Contributor
Hi when u use my virtual card for local purchases it get declined as well. I need to also access my virtual card to do online subscriptions on international site. I have tried using my access account which I was told I can use for online transaction but keep on being declined .... help us needed urgently? He Stegmann [email protected]
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Rawxxiv,

Please be advised that currently, a virtual card can only be used for online shopping on domestic sites only, international transactions haven't been enabled. However, our development team has confirmed that the feature is currently in testing and customers will be notified as soon as it's available.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Rawxxiv
Occasional Visitor
Hello

I recently downloaded the mobile app and created a virtual card. I wanted to use the virtual card to buy computer games via Steam. But when I tried to top up my Steam Wallet with the virtual card, Steam says an error occurred. I've tried multiple time.

Thank you
Go to the solution >