Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Voucher dissapeared

7 REPLIES 7
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Calem97.

Thank you for reaching out.

If the voucher disappears, this means that the voucher has been redeemed. 

In the event where the funds were not received, our instant money team can assist in sharing info regarding time and place of where the voucher was cashed out at.

The instant money contact details are 0860 466 639.

Please let me know if this resolves your query.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Calem97
Occasional Visitor

same thing has happened to me.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @BraLess.

Please get in touch with instant money for assistance. The number is provided below.

Kind regards,

Fana.

BraLess
My voucher in in my wallet i dont know the pin
BelindaT8
Was this issue resolved, because the same thing happened to me Saturday I sent the voucher Monday the voucher was used and disappeared off my banking app. We contacted standard bank they told us it was drawn which it hasn't and said they will investigate it further. There has to be some way Standard bank can track the errors.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @get_thomas.

Please contact instant money team on 0860 466 639 to investigate further.

Kind regards,

Fana.

get_thomas
New Contributor

Voucher is still gone even though the instant money service is fixed.

Is there a way to find out if that money has been drawn and if so at which place was it drawn

get_thomas
New Contributor

Hi i sent a voucher, the 1st attemp the person got an error message but when they tried 2nd time they get a message that the number has been used. The voucher dissapeared from my App and now the person keeps getting the same message. Please help this is urgent. Now i see that there has been a problem with the instant money service so can that cause the voucher to dissapear from my app?