Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Your business directory does not show account numbers

4 REPLIES 4
Treezy
Occasional Visitor
Too bad
.I made the payment now I'm scared I made the payment to a wrong account...
ttshivhula

I am facing the same problem as now, I don't care about the business directory I just want to be able to add the account and pay since your business directory doesn't even search by account number. Terrible service.

Nhlakaniphonm
Occasional Visitor
Im having the same problem as im trying to pay Luno its doesnt show their banking account I've tried to use internet banking and app but still im not winning and i cant just pay without verifying
JasonDeetlefs4
Occasional Visitor

Good day, please can you say if this problem has been solved with being able to see the account number when searching in the business directory

Steff

I'm trying to pay someone of whom I have the account number. Upon trying to make the once off payment I am rejected, your

reseaon being that the person I am trying to pay is already in your business directory. First of all, so what? I then start again

but this time try to find the person in your business directory. The result: multiple search results are suggested as this person/company

has multiple bank accounts. Thats fine, but, your business directory does not show their account numbers, so how can I be assured I'm

paying the right person?