Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

airtime not coming through

12 REPLIES 12
Juanitak
Hi

I purchased Telkom Movile airtime yesterday. The money has been taken from my account but I have not received the airtime yet
Please assist
Thank you
jeephotwheels
New Contributor
Purchased airtime the money went off my accountbut I never rreceived the airtime. Where must i goes for help ?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Chikirchner,

Could you kindly contact customer care on 0860 123 000 or forward your query, account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "data not received" so that we may be able to look into the source of the issue and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Chikirchner
Occasional Visitor
I bought vodacom data yesterday and it is still not showing but the money has been taken out of my account.
Nondumiso99

Definitely unhappy with purchasing cellc airtime and not having it come through. It's very frustrating to experience such problems. This is the first time this happened to me this morning, and I'm quite upset about this.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Julian,

Could you kindly forward your query, account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "airtime not coming through" so that we may be able to look into the source of the issue and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Julian
Visitor

Yesrerday I purchased three vouchers for MTN. Nothing came through.

thato1

Hello

I purchased cell c airtime online but I havent received it yet the money has left my account. Please assist me.

Regards

Thato 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @koketsokomati1,

We have consulted with our technical team and they have confirmed that they were running modification changes on the Cell C bundles feature which resulted in airtime/data not coming through on time. The team has also confirmed that this issue has been fixed and funds should be reversed as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Mandy

koketsokomati1
I have the same problem. Yesterday I purchased three vouchers, none of them came through. Today I purchased one voucher and it came through. When should I expect yesterday's vouchers?
zbjansen
Visitor
I bought airtime from the standard bank app for cell c at about 11, and it's still not reflecting. I have contacted cell c directly and they state nothing is yet reflecting on their side. The balance were taken off my account
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi

There are delays being experienced with Cell C airtime and they are currently resolving this issue from their side. If the airtime purchased is not Cell C, please contact us on 0860 238 837 so that we may assist you further.

Regards,

Standard Bank

angelodienek
Purchased airtime the money went off my accountbut I never rreceived the airtime