Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

banking app

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @mbalenhlelekone.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Please be sure you reset your password using the information you used when you first registered.

Please use options 3 and 4 to contact our digital staff at 0860 123 000 if you can't remember the information.

Please let us know whether you were able to reset your login credentials.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

mbalenhlelekone
Hi, I am struggling to log in to my app due to forgotten password and I can't recover it.
Manyonge
russel
Community Manager

You should call 0860 123 000 to update your cellphone number.

Thapi0505
Hi my cell phone app is still linked with the previous number so each time I try to use it sends a pin to that number and I'm not using that number anymore
russel
Solution
Community Manager

You may call 0860 123 000 to update your profile securely. Be aware that it may be necessary to produce documents at some stage. I recommend calling as your first option.

Siphesihle3

Hi.

I need help with registering for the standard banking app. Thing is, when I try  to register, they ask for the same details that they have on their records (email address or cellphone number). The problem is I lost my phone, so I no longer have that email address and cellphone number. So I was asking, how do you update your details without going to the bank? Is there any website where I can update my details online? or is it compulsory that I have to go to my nearest bank ( which I don't have) to update my details? 

Go to the solution >