Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

changing cell number

Solved
Strike
New Contributor
I have visited the branch more than 5 times, and all they tell me is it will be fixed in 24 hours but nothing happens.
Neil4
How can i change my phone number
ratchaneeannand
New Contributor
I m stay at the farm cery far from town maby u can help
luvuyocmtshazo
New Contributor
Hi my output pin it's been sending to my old number. Can some one assist me?
Mnyamezeli
Regular Visitor
I was at the Westgate Mall branch in Mitchell's Plain today and I was informed that my new cellphone number has been linked to my SBSA profile, and it will be operational after 2 hrs. However, to this hour whenever I do a transaction via my SBSA App, an OTP is sent to the old number which does not exist any longer.
RobertKorb
Occasional Visitor
Ive been to my branch to change my number. After asking 10 times if the number will be linked to my banking app Im still not getting my otp on my new number. Ive sent an email numerous emails to your support team with no reply. Im unable to go in to the branch again. Can you please assist me with this problem
Thato9
Visitor
Same to me
It’s sends the verification code to my old number.
Menzisto
Occasional Visitor
I have visited two time but still the cellphone number in tje app doesn't change
Anele23
Occasional Visitor
I did but it still showing the old number
Jigs
Visitor
0661799001 to 0799584310
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Rasool,

Please be advised that the other option that you have is to contact customer care on 0860 123 000. A security check will need to be done and then they should be able to assist you with amending your contact details.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Rasool
How does one change the cell number without visiting a branch?
Pattie222
Visitor
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Vusimuzi09,

Please be advised that you will need to visit you nearest branch in order to update your contact details. Please remember to take your Identity Document with.

Regards,

Mandy

Vusimuzi09
Occasional Visitor
I have the very same problem
NENZHESI
New Contributor
How do I close my notice account
NENZHESI
New Contributor
How do I change my cellphone numbers
Visitor
I went to westgate branch but I'm still struggling
Reckadevi
New Contributor
I need to change my cell no.as the OPT is going to to my old phone no.please help as I am away in India
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Veruschka,

Please be advised that you will need to visit your nearest branch or contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted further with updating your contact details.

Kind Regards,

Mandy