Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

changing cell number

Solved
delanoneobergam
Occasional Visitor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Xolani13.

Thank you for reaching out.

Contact numbers are changed by our branch as per the banking policy.

This is to ensure that the detail provided are correct and you will be required to fill in a form before your contact details can be changed.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Xolani13
I want to change this old number of mine to my online banking app which is 0640742295 to 0608089275
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Mel10.

Thank you for sharing. Please send an email [email protected], and request for contact details to be updated. Kindly include the following:

1. Name of the branch visited.

2. ID number.

3. Old and new contact details.

My team will be able to assist.

Kind regards.

Fana

Mel10
New Contributor
I did I even received a SMS to confirm that it was charged but still the OTP pin is being sent to my old number
Mel10
New Contributor
I did and I even got the SMS to verify that my number is changed but sgill the OTP is sent to my old number
Mel10
New Contributor
No I did not get it fixed I went into the branch to change my phone number but still it is not changed
Noluthando24
I need to change my number to 0651371030
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi Spheangel,

You will need to register the new number with our branch team. Please visit your nearest branch for assistance.

Spheangel
Shaunie22
Visitor
Look l have being to change there for that to get the otp the but it still my old can't there be a way if there can be to do phone by phone
siphokazi4
shaundrylee
PmF
Hi is there another way to change your phone number if you are unable to go to the nearest branch?
Mepho
Solution
Community Coordinator
Hello Mogammad, personal details and One Time Pins can only be amended by our branch teams for the security of your account. Please visit your nearest branch. The team will be more than happy to help you with this request.
Ilana10
Community Coordinator

Hello Chris1991,

You need to visit your nearest branch for this, a consultant will need to verify the details that are on the system.

Ilana10
Community Coordinator

Hello mogammad,

You need to visit your nearest branch for this, a consultant will need to verify the details that are on the system.

GRibbleE
Siyabonga18
New Contributor
I'm still busy trying to register but it promising
Siyabonga18
New Contributor