Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

how to cancel or reverse a debit order

Solved
Sanele4123
Occasional Visitor
I wanna to cancel my debit order
Francisco
New Contributor
The branch near me is closed and to drive to nearest branch just to go and reverse R150 does not make sense. The amount of the money to be reversed comparing the risk and time will it take to get to other branch.
Please implement the system so that we can be able to reverse unauthorized debit order.
Francisco
New Contributor
The branch near me is closed and to drive to nearest branch just to go and reverse R150 does not make sense. The amount of the money to be reversed comparing the risk and time will it take to get to other branch.
Please implement the system so that we can be able to reverse unauthorized debit orders
zikode1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ndabukelana,

Please be advised that you can have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Regards,

Mandy

Ndabukelana
How Do I get my 3months bank statement
Angie20
Hi I made a payment vin July into a wrong account how can you help me deposit it into the right account please
PWLakeland
New Contributor
How to reduce standing order?
Yusuf417
New Contributor
A business called creditgenie debited R395 from my account without my concent or knowledge I emailed them asking for my money back can you please help me reserve that debit order and block them from ever doing that again
Much appreciated
Halalisani
I would like to cancel my notice deposit with immediate effect
Motebang92
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello US03sarahbodibe,

You can cancel or reverse a debit order on the app for under R200, if it for an amount more than R200, please email your query to [email protected] for assistance, including your contact details. 

US03sarahbodibe
New Contributor
Reply to this question quickly please
US03sarahbodibe
New Contributor
How do i reverse a debit order?
Renee3
New Contributor
I want to cancel African Bank debit order please.
Renee3
New Contributor
I want to cancel African Bank debit order
Candygal
Occasional Visitor
Hi I need help with a reverse debit order
sebutsoe

i like to cancel debit order of Finchoice 

guguradebe
New Contributor
I applied for payment holiday at standard Bank still the take money out of my bank. I ask for reverse on the 26 may 2020 till now no response. This is a bad service I ever had
Caroline00
Occasional Visitor
This is not an answer I want to know what the procedure would be if a debit order would bounce?