Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

how to cancel or reverse a debit order

Solved
AN85
New Contributor
AN85
New Contributor
How can I reverse my transaction because I was making mistakes on wrong reference number
Ronald4
Frequent Visitor
Reeza
Cancel funeral cover both old mutual & standard bank
Junaid11
New Contributor
Junaid11
New Contributor
How to cancel or reverse a deposit
ALN
Occasional Visitor

Good afternoon, I have a unauthorised debit that has benn going on for more than 4 month now. I call standard bank ebery month to reverse it. I dont know who this people are. I am not havinga  joy with standard nank since I cannot traxce the company and I dont know who this people are and standard bank is making my responsibility to trace this ghost

Coco17

I would like to reverse an online payment that I did, as I discoved that it is a scam.

Please provide an email address to contact. authorisation collections email... 

Nikoletta1982
Occasional Visitor
Tisztelt !
Szeretném vissza mondani a pénz levonásomat
Tisztelettel:Elbert Nikoletta
audreymcdillon
New Contributor
Emmaculate
New Contributor
Why am i being charged an honouring fee and what is that,do i reverse it?
Chief58
Hi guys pls help me I need to make a emergency transaction today on my stop order how do I do it m
zshondlane
Occasional Visitor

How many hours does it take to get the money back if you reversed the debit order.

Welcome
Visitor
Login into your app manage card
Reverse debit order then choose account you need to do a reverse in.
It show all your debt that went through then you touch the debt you want to reverse :done
Ziphozenkosi1
Occasional Visitor
Sanele4123
Occasional Visitor
I wanna to cancel my debit order
Francisco
New Contributor
The branch near me is closed and to drive to nearest branch just to go and reverse R150 does not make sense. The amount of the money to be reversed comparing the risk and time will it take to get to other branch.
Please implement the system so that we can be able to reverse unauthorized debit order.
Francisco
New Contributor
The branch near me is closed and to drive to nearest branch just to go and reverse R150 does not make sense. The amount of the money to be reversed comparing the risk and time will it take to get to other branch.
Please implement the system so that we can be able to reverse unauthorized debit orders
zikode1
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ndabukelana,

Please be advised that you can have your 3 or 6 months bank statement sent to you through your mobile banking app. All you need to do is follow these steps in order to get the document:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile that shows your account details and balance,
  • Under "Your documents", select "view" and choose between a 3 or 6 months statement as suitable to you.

Regards,

Mandy