Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

johannesburg +27789866084 traditional healer

1 REPLY 1
Suleman
Occasional Visitor
Today i went to standard bank frute n veg market branch teller chased me away with my money and didn't take money for deposit and rude to me i was trying to expalne them they miss understand me im standard bank clint and now i decided i will quit standard bank coz if teller i have to much problem with my personalities and my time if u banking with standard bank good luck.
profmarick1
Contributor

Traditional Healer Call +27789866084 in Pietermaritzburg

Business Success Spells Magic Spells, Phone: +27789866084PROF MARICK Success Magic Spell helps to guide you in the direction of success by making you more aware of how to best take advantage of your circumstances. Don't be surprised if a lot of little "coincidences" start guiding you down a slightly different path that helps to increase your success. It's very important with this spell that you listen to and follow those hunches! This spell will work with your intuition to guide you down the right path. It will also heighten your senses and increase your communication skills so that you will be able to communicate more effectively with anyone connected with your business. Contact information: call me on +27789866084 or WhatsApp me