Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

my instant money

6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Lakes.

Thank you for reaching out.

voucher SMS messages are received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under Instant Money Manage.

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,

Click transact,

Select send,

Select and manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Lakes
New Contributor
I want instant money send my pin and voucher to the number that I'm now using 0641867886 my old number was 0616972701
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello there.

Thank you for reaching out.

To get your voucher number, you need to contact the sender and request them to provide you with the voucher.

Alternatively, you can contact instant money team on 0860 466 639.

Please let me know if these solution helps.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standar Bank Team.

New Contributor

Good day

I need my instant money voucher my number is 0711388452 and card number is 5196120271150699.

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @collenlindo.

Thank you for reaching out. I took some time and visited Hollywood bet and I found the following. 

It can take between 24-48 hours for funds to clear through. Should it take longer than this, please phone our helpline on 08600 42387, and we will put you in contact with our accounts team.

This information was taken from Hollywood bets website. 

If the voucher has been received and you would like to be assisted with the instant money pin, please dial 0860 466 639.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

collenlindo
Occasional Visitor
I have made an instant payment from Hollywood I haven't got a message
delightmudende
New Contributor